Co-founder & chief empathy officer dialogue in the dark - india & thedesination.com
- A marketing & psychology professional with over 25 years of experience in various sectors like financial services, ITES, social development sector, L&D & coaching.
- A trained counsellor with a master's in psychology.
- Sudha is a professional certified coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Being a systemic team coach & a trained NLP practitioner helps Sudha to skillfully integrate the techniques and process of NLP with modern psychology and traditional Vedanta.
- As a L&D training sector design & delivery innovator, Sudha has curated specialized L&D models for corporates.
- Sudha has led more than
- 500 learning & development workshops for corporates at did
- Has impacted more than 10,000 corporate participants.
- Credited with 1500 hours of L&D workshop experience
- Has more than 500 hours of coaching experience to date.
- Trained more than 200 visually impaired staff at did
- A presenter, speaker at various forums facilitating & leading sessions on stress management, leading with empathy etc.
- A lead speaker on women intrapreneurship at IBM.
- Recipient of the social entrepreneur of the year award 2011 instituted by UTV Bloomberg to recognize her outstanding contributions in the corporate social space.