Founder & ceo dialogue in the dark - india & thedesination.com
- Serial entrepreneur & leadership professional with nearly 30 years' experience.
- Over 15 years of rich & varied experience in retail sector.
- Retail sector experience across hospital & healthcare, eLearning education, social entertainment format & retail financial services.
- In year 2010, co-founded dialogue in the dark, a global social impact initiative to empower persons with disability (PwDs).
- In collaboration with prime ministers' skill development initiative arm - NSDC (National Skills Development Corporation)
- Created 10,000 corporate PwD job pledges
- Skill trained 6000 PwD's
- Created 4000 PwD jobs.
- Successfully put ~ rs.30 crores in the hands of 4000 PwD's.
- Prior leadership positions include COO at Mediciti hospitals, CEO at Medrc Edutech, COO at Vanpic projects, CEO Dialogue in the Dark over a 17 year period.
- Past professional experience includes Shriram Investments Group, Lloyds Finance Group, Enfield Business Finance, & Sujana Group.
- Recipient of the NCPEDP- Mindtree Helen Keller awards for his contribution towards the upliftment of PwD community